Has anyone made a gant like chart component in wicket?
I want to create a "gantlike component" where all the tasks are links and
are of html input type button. You should be able to click on them to
display specific information for that task and change the "task button"
background color based on some criteria. (I.e. make all the tasks that is
within a sertain time period red.) There will be more than one "task button"
per task type (or row).

Thought about using a list in a list (Property list view). But not really
sure ow to position the the task buttons (the row) since they need a
specific position and width.