Hi Everyone, i will use this post to introduce myself after replying to
'itayh'

You may need to create you database schema in a way you can filter the data
based on the Logged User. This is not wicket or framework specific is just a
change on data retrieval strategy.

<<begin>>
Hi, my name is Juan Carlos Garcia I'm from Dominican Republic and i've being
following wicket for almost 8 months and i must said i love it. Want to
thank the great effort is being done on this community to push such great
framework like this. I hope can contribute on this group as well as anyone
who is committed with wicket.

Thanks
<<end>>