Session size really depends on the types of models you use.  For instance,
if you have a list of items in some sort of repeating view, perhaps your
model that loads the list is loadable / detachable (good), but you might do
something like "new Model(rowItem)" around each item in, for instance, your
IDataProvider, which then holds each item indefinitely - storing each item
in session (bad).

If you have one page or component that drastically increases session size,
you should use a memory profiler to see what your most prolific objects
are.  You might be surprised at what you're still holding on to.