All,

I have a page with many form components, nearly all of them have some kind
of validation associated with them.  I have a feedback panel at the top, I'd
like to move feedback next to each component.  I have thought of some ways
to do this without changing a ton of code, however none really work in the
end because I would still need to add some kind of HTML in order to display
messages.

Also, nearly everything like this that I have developed in wicket is usually
accompanied by the discovery that wicket already has the functionality I'm
looking for out of the box.  Searching has given me surprisingly little with
regard to this topic though.  Can someone point me in the right direction?