Submit the form as normal in Wicket, validate, etc, then craft a request to the external form and send your data that way.

cheers,
Steve

On 14 Jan 2009, at 16:44, Mathias P.W Nilsson wrote:

The main problem is the external form. I need to send the form to an external server. Since I need wicket to check the form first I need a wicket form and then a plain html form. The form is submitted when all the data is checked. Since there is 10 different forms the webpage get's cluttered. Is there a
way to make external form from wicket?