> Brix
> Jackrabbit
> Our application will need some heavy duty CMS features, and
> this project looks powerful enough to do the job.  Jackrabbit
> is used by Brix to store content.

Alternatively, you could try Hippo CMS7.  It's also built with Wicket on
top of a JCR repository, but with some extensions that you might like.
(workflow, authorization, virtual trees based on facets)  The CMS itself
features things like a document type editor, allowing you to create
custom node types from within the cms.  And as its composed of plugins,
you can reconfigure a running system on the fly.  (and yes, it's all
APL)  See http://www.onehippo.org/cms7 for details.

Cheers, Frank

f.vanlankv...@onehippo.com          www.onehippo.com
Amsterdam Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11   1017 WT   Amsterdam
+31(0)20-5224466
San Francisco Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q   Petaluma   CA
94952-5100   +1-877-41-HIPPO