Hi,
I'm a beginner about Wicket and the main issue which I have is JavaScript
and Wicket integration. My question is is it possible to pass JavaScript
variable value to Wicket as Wicket link parameter?

Here are some part of code which I have:

// Set link on data cell
Link callUpdateWindow = new Link("callUpdateWindow", item.getModel()) {
    public void onClick() {
    }
};
String call = String.format("showUpdate('%s');", item.getIndex());
callUpdateWindow.add(new AttributeModifier("onclick", true, new
Model(call)));

HTML:
wicket:id="callUpdateWindow">
    img/icon/dot_green.png

And this is working fine, Wicket set onclick attribute with desired value to
JavaScript function, but then from HTML I don't know how to return
JavaScript set value to Wicket.

Please any kind of help!

Best regards,
Aleksandar Cajic