Is it possible that it occurs when a user stays on a bookmarkable page
for a long time (the page having forms) and then clicks trying to
submit the form after the session has expired? Could I just nest a
hidden form field that I could use to determine the page? What would
be the right place to process the hidden field in case of page
expiration? AbstractRequestCycleProcessor?

**
Martin