Wicket stuff is a very relaxed project. Just provide us with your
sourceforge.net account name, and we'll add you to the project.

Martijn

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Vitek Tajzich <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>
>
> I know that this question is not directly related to wicket itself but I
> hope that somebody knows answer J
>
>
>
> I have updated wicketstuff-lightbox project to be compliant with wicket
> 1.4-rc1 and I would send my changes back but I cannot find some contact,
> mail or something about wicketstuff group.
>
>
>
> Could someone point me where I can find these information? May be I'm really
> blind.. ;-)
>
>
>
> Thank you,
>
>
>
> Vitek
>
>



-- 
Become a Wicket expert, learn from the best: http://wicketinaction.com
Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to