Hi,

I have this problem with my dropdownchoice with results in
WicketMessage: No get method defined for class: class
screens.CustomerFilters$FormInput expression: devices

were the java class has:

        public CustomerFilters(){
                super();
                FormInput formInput = new FormInput("Form");
                setModel(new CompoundPropertyModel(formInput));
                add(formInput);

and the form class:

        public class FormInput extends Form{

                String deviceID;

                public FormInput(String id) {
                        super(id);

                        DropDownChoice ddc =
                                new DropDownChoice("devices",
                                                getDevicesList(), //this will
return a list of Device POJOs
                                                new IChoiceRenderer() {
                                        public Object getDisplayValue(Object
object) {
                                                return
((Device)object).getDeviceName();
                                        }
                                        public String getIdValue(Object object,
int index) {
                                                return
((Device)object).getDeviceID();
                                        }
                                });

                        add(ddc);
                }

I also have a simple "Device" POJO class with getters and setters.
The HTML looks like that:

<form wicket:id="Form">
    <th>Select Device</th>
        <option>Some device</option>