Do you mean that way?

public class MyPanel extends BasePanel<List<MySerializableClass>> {
 public MyPanel(String pId) {
super(pId, new Model<List<MySerializableClass>>(new ArrayList<MySerializableClass>()));

That way i get
Bound mismatch: The type List<MySerializableClass> is not a valid substitute for the bounded parameter <T extends Serializable> of the type Model<T>

What i try is to get a panel with a listview on it to work. The panel is autonomic. And all i tried was to assign a model with a data container for the items. I can add them by calling a panel method.

List is not extending Serializable - ok. But why do i have to put a Serializable into Model. I can deal with that decision because i'm "only" a API user. But i would like to get an alternative. But until now i didn't found one.

Thanks for your help
Per