Hi Mo,

I tried them, I can generate the modal Window. but the AjaxLink is not submit
link for a form. I need to show the error message only if there is form
processing error.
Should I use AjaxSubmitLink instead? or do you have some examples similar to
this condition?

If the alerts you want to show are tied to the existence of form processing errors then prehaps you should subclass FeedbackPanel to add in a javascript popup alert in addition to/replacing the standard behavior of displaying the form errors in an unordered list?

Or you could create a panel consisting of the modal window and the activation link but tied to the existence of feedback messages. If there are zero feedback messages (the form not submitted yet case) you can have the panel invisible to start with (i.e. the link would not be there or say something like 'No Errors'). When there are errors present the link would be visible (or say something link 'There are X errors') clicking the link would show the modal window with the errors.

Normally feedback messages are expected to be consumed by the feedback panels during the rendering phase so they are cleared at the end of the form submission request; you might have to cache it somewhere so that the modal window will have the data available it since it populates itself via an ajax update after the form submitting request that generated the errors has already finished.
Regards,

Mike

cheers, :)
Mo

Newgro wrote:
Fkleinko wrote:
To show the ModalWindow you need an AjaxRequestTarget.
where do you get that from?

AjaxLink theLinkThatWillShowTheModalWindowIfItsClicked = new AjaxLink(...)
{
    myModalWindow.show(target);

Please check the examples i gave you. It's all there.

Cheers
Per