Hi all,

I'm trying to run an existing wicket application as a Portlet.
I've chosen Jetspeed-2, because it's Apache too, and i've also read in the
list that people working in the Portlet support also work in Jetspeed
development.

I've got some success, specially following this HowTo:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/portal-howto.html

After some effort, my application is basically running.
However, i'm having trouble with some issues:

1. CSS references to images (as div backgrounds).
   I've read in some forums and it seems to be generic problem in portals.
   CSS have URLs to images, which the portal does not transform to provide a
redirection.
   The browser, then asks for the images to the portal server directly, no
redirection is done to the portlet application.
   Any tips on how to solve this?
   (there seems to be a workaround for WebLogic portal:
http://www.gexperts.com/blog/archives/2007/12/entry_20.html)

2. ModalWindow
   ModalWindow works by hanging (with javascript) a new div from the body of
the current document.
   This works wonderful when Wicket is the owner of the page.
   However, the application is now inside a portlet "window", not in the
whole page.
   When ModalWindow hangs from the page as usual, it looks odd... it's
outside the portlet window.
   Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

German