Phooey wrote:

> I'm unclear of what you actually want here...

Actually what I want has been already provided as stated in my previous post
:)

Phooey wrote:

> Surely if you use the wicket:enclosure around a tr (something I have
> done in the past) then surely all you need is a little ajax to make the
> enclosure and its contents visible again?  IIRC all you need to do is to
> add the list item to the target once you've set the visibility.

You cannot show the enclosure when it is hidden - since it's not a DOM
element you cannot add it to target. Instead you'd have to use a
WebMarkupContainer (but still you'd have to output it's id, so i.e.
wicket:container wouldn't be a go). <TR> would have to be wrapped in <TBODY>
to make visibility swapping possible. But again I wanted a simple solution
without an overhead of adding additional components. Of course you could add
your own AJAX js calls that would do thing other way then the Wicket way,
but Wicket way is - return a chunk of markup and replace a dom element with
a given id with this returned chunk - you need a hook to be there before
switching visibility on.

Also - you cannot just add ListItem to the target - it's a repeater and they
don't have the body of their own - instead their children inherit it.
addChildren would be helpful here though.