Francisco,

Thanks, I hope you can find a good excuse to come and participate in one of
our events in the future, I'm sure you'd enjoy the experience. We have had
people come over, sometimes just for the evening, from several countries.

We are often able to publish slides on one or more of the
http://www.jweekend.com/dev/ArticlesPage/ jWeekend "Resources" page , on our
London Wicket  http://code.google.com/p/londonwicket/ Google code project
and/or  http://londonwicket.org/ here .

We have also started experimenting with making video recordings but our
efforts to date have not done justice to our speakers. We may try again this
time (that reminds me Marius ... ?!).

I will be going over the presentation material with Dean, Daan and Jan in
the next few days and should be able to confirm the above on this list then
or as soon we have uploaded the material.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend