The HTML that is rendered by FeedBackPanel provides enough styling that you can do this with CSS.

Regards,
   Erik.

Daniel Ferreira Castro wrote:
Hi,

I am looking around internet "but I still havenĀ“t found what I am looking
for" - (Bono, do not sue me)

I would like to customize a Feedback Panel in a way that error messages are
displayed as Red, info as Green and Warn as Yellow (I will need to change
the background of this panel to make it confortable for the eyes also)  and,
if possible, when a success message is printed an check icon displays by its
side (This is probably using border, but I am not sure).

How to do this?

--
Erik van Oosten
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/