For my static pages, I use markup inheritance (as I do with all the other pages) so that I have zero replication of layouts... This makes it very simple.. Of course theres a little performance overhead but for me it does not matter.. Application mainentaince are whats most important in my case.

regards Nino

Nino Martinez wrote:
Im actually using that exact approach..I think it's somewhat ok, because it brings continuity to the architecture...

Vika wrote:
Hi,
I am completely new to Wicket and trying to decide if this is something I
would want to use for my project. My website has some static and some
dynamic pages that have to share the same look. Currently I am using
SiteMesh to achieve this. Can I accomplish this with Wicket without having
to write a dummy java class for every static html page ?

thank you in advance

Vicky