No, what I meant was a single tag link and a list view:

<link wicket:id="cssList"></link>

and in code:

List cssFiles= Array.asList(new String[] { "base.css", "special.css" });
add(new ListView("cssList", cssFiles) {
  public void populateItem(ListItem item) {
     String cssFile= item.getModelObjectAsString();
     item.add(new AttributeModifier("href",  new AbstractReadOnlyModel() {
        public Object getModel() {
           return <the prefix, don't know where to get it>+"/"+cssFile
        }
     });
  }
});

this is off the top of my head, just to see if we're even on the same page.

Thomas

--
Thomas Mäder
Wicket & Eclipse Consulting