I am also stuck in the same situation. I have a page with several
AjaxLazyLoadPanels(ALLP) with one of them loading a DynamicImageResource. If
the ALLP contaning the DynamicImageResource gets loaded before some of the
other ALLP the remaining ones do not load. It's like if that ALLP (the one
with the DynamicImageResource) changed the state of the page. Examing the
ajax response from the server I can see that those ALLP that fail get this
response: <ajaxResponse></ajaxResponse>
I don't what's going on.
Has anyone any idea?