I just had a quick look at wicket-auth-roles. And I like its simplicity.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Martijn Dashorst <
martijn.dasho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You could use wicket-auth-roles. Can't think of anything more simpler:
> it provides two roles: user and admin.

Based on my brief look at playing around with wicket-auth-roles-eamples, I
would clarify the above statement like this:
it provides two roles _out-of-the-box_ :  user and admin,  but you're not
limited to these two roles, you can use as many custom string-based roles as
you wish.

Right ?

Maarten