Hi,

use AbstractColumn instead and provide a panel that does what you want, eg:

columns.add(new AbstractColumn<Marke>(new Model<String>("CHGE"), "changed") {

public void populateItem(Item<ICellPopulator<Marke>> cellItem, String componentId, IModel<Marke> model) { cellItem.add(new ChangedCellPanel(componentId, model.getObject().isChanged()));
            }

            @Override
            public String getCssClass() {
                return "center w50";
            }
        });

It is usually always a good idea to have a look at the classes you want to customise (here: PropertyColumn that extends AbstractColumn) as most parts of wicket utilize extensions of abstract classes and/ or implementations of interfaces;

Best

PS: the code is from 1.4-rc2, so using generics - in 1.3 you can't do that

Christoph Grün schrieb:
Hi all,

columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model<String>("Title"), "title", " title
"));

How can I have such a property column that displays java.util.dates?
I would also need the same for checkboxes or true/false values.

Thanks a lot,

Christoph