I usually put this in my pom.xml so that I don't have to always remember
the command line parameter:

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <downloadSources>true</downloadSources>
          <downloadJavadocs>true</downloadJavadocs>
          <wtpversion>1.5</wtpversion>
          <wtpContextName>blah</wtpContextName>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>