Yes - all wicketstuff-core projects appear to be generating timestamped
snapshots, which they shouldn't be.  The wicketstuff-core parent pom [1] has
the proper line in it (I think) to exclude this from happening:

<uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>

Continuum is still running on my server [2], building the wicketstuff-core
projects and deploying to an alternate repo [3] (including javadoc
snapshots).  Everything there seems to be running fine, and it's not
generating timestamped snapshots.  Perhaps this is a problem with TeamCity?
Maybe a Maven / TeamCity guru can help more, but I tried to make sure that
it wouldn't do this.  I never have liked TeamCity too much.

Let me know how I can be of assistance.  I don't mind hosting these repos on
my servers.  And I don't mind keeping Continuum running - it has been very
easy.

PS - Continuum is also building the site:deploy goal on my server, and
deploying the sites publicly [4], including nice html views of the source in
the reports section for each project.

[1] -
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/pom.xml
[2] - http://www.wickettraining.com/continuum/