Jeremy,

Thank you for this.

> To my knowledge, the onClick will not be rerun.

Thank you.

I was not able to find any doc about this anywhere, and I'm not sure
what the designer's intentions were.

How were you able to find this out?

> I would do getPage() in that onClick and send them to
> the page (passing the getPage()) that does
> something, then send them back after doing some work.  When they click on
> the link again, in theory, token shouldn't be null again...

Thanks for the suggestion. That won't exactly work with the flow of my
processes (the example code I gave was very much simplified), but at least you
confirmed that the onClick() does not get rerun, so I can adjust accordingly.

Thank you!

=David