Hi guys, hoping you can help.

At some point during the last couple of days, possibly today, I received
some dependency updates, and now all of my DropDownChoice components are
displaying a nonsense string for the default item instead of 'Choose One'.
I typically point to the 1.4-SNAPSHOT dependency for Wicket.

Perhaps related, the tests are failing for 1.4-SNAPSHOT with the latest
updates as below:

Running org.apache.wicket.resource.BundleStringResourceLoaderTest
Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.018 sec

Results :

Failed tests:
  testDefault(org.apache.wicket.redirect.encodingtest.RequestEncodingTest)

testUmlautsInQueryParameter(org.apache.wicket.redirect.encodingtest.RequestEncodingTest)

testUmlautsInRequestUri(org.apache.wicket.redirect.encodingtest.RequestEncodingTest)

Regards,

Ross.