Reinout,

It was good to see you and Ronald there and to know that you enjoyed your
time with us - we have again had a lot of excellent feedback but it's always
good (and still a bit surprising) that so many people travel, for just one
night, to our events in London!

Anyway, closer to home, you may be interested in the ApacheCon Europe, 2009
[1] in Amsterdam, on March 23-27, where Martijn and co are organising good
looking talks/classes [2]. jWeekend will be one of the sponsors, but at the
moment, it is looking most unlikely that I will be there (I am working on
it).

[1] http://www.eu.apachecon.com/c/aceu2009/
[2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Wicket+Community+meetups+-+Amsterdam