Hey everyone!

I'm creating a basic webapp using Wicket, Tomcat 5.5, Maven 2 and Eclipse. I
got it all to work together in the end, but now I'm having trouble with my
images.

Say I have a class Documents: /src/main/java/XYZ/Frontend/Documents.java
And a directory with some images in the resources: /src/main/resources/img/

In the Documents.html I now wish to repeatedly access these images,
preferably using the basic tag:
[img src="img/bar.png"]

But this does not work. I don't mind moving the /img/ directory, but I
haven't found a single place that allows me to access it from everywhere,
except the context root of the tomcat server. However, I can't get it to
publish there.

How do I get this to work with minimal java code? I have tried a bunch of
things in my pom.xml, but can't figure it out. I have everything set up as
described in this url:
http://spatula.net/blog/2007/04/how-to-make-eclipse-tomcat-maven-2-and.html
http://spatula.net/blog/2007/04/how-to-make-eclipse-tomcat-maven-2-and.html