We have had a little bit of both languages. Most swedes are resonable proficent in english so we have used that when not all attendes know swedish. If you have some business planned in Stockholm you are more than welcome!

// Daniel
jalbum.net

On 2009-02-22, at 22:03, Nino Martinez wrote:

What language are it in? Swedish? Or English?

regards Nino

Daniel Frisk wrote:
I can't complain, our meetings in Stockholm/Sweden have always been attended by usually 20-30 people or so. We have had some really great presentations and very intresting discussions. If you want to get notified of the upcoming meetings (one might be coming soon it's long overdue) sign up at our google group at http://wicket.jalbum.net

// Daniel
jalbum.net