hi,

where is the difference?

yes, the html attribute tabindex helps to define a focus-policy. so i can
define a default policy and update the attribute with an ajax behavior.

i think a problem is the amount of updated components, when tabindices
changed because of business logic. her i could play with the index range
0-32767.

i try to implement a panel-based strategy and present the result in this
list.

thanks alex