In my case no, since the whole idea are to share statistics. Only diff between the 2 are some forum rights and the small title...

If you want the same application to run with different databases I suggest you do one of these:

   * Custom request cycle (do something with your injection framework here)
   * Extend the filter from your injection framework

In addition to above you would need for apache http to set a special request header, like domain etc, so your request cycle or filter can pick it up...

Im not sure how much benefit there is, than running separate applications, based on the same code but with different configuration files and its a lot easier..

Theres lots of other options, I just dont have them on the tip of my tongue..

regards Nino

Bert wrote:
Sorry for stepping in here, but this interest me too ;)

do you map these different domains to different databases,
but using only one application deployment?

if so, i would like to know how you did this...

thanks