Bad it seem that we have a lot of clashes.. So the libs needs to be cleaned.. I know Jeremy has done an effort in wicket core by supplying a common js library..

TH Lim wrote:
Hi Nino,

I took your advice and tried mootips and prototips. Wicket's Prototips does
not work so well with IE8. I also tested IE8 with
http://www.nickstakenburg.com/projects/prototip/ and it didn't work either.
I switched to mootips and recompiled my entire code based to
Wicket-1.4-SNAPSHOT. It works until you have Mootips and Lightbox components
together in the same page. Both components stopped to work (error messages
below). I have modified Wicketstuff-Lightbox-1.0.3.jar on my local copy to
work with Wicket-1.4.

Enumerable is not defined
http://localhost:8080/cat/resources/org.wicketstuff.lightbox.LightboxBehavior/resources/js/effects.js
Line 182