I did it.

But now I am recievieng an error whn accessing the page

When the page execute this line SpellCheckPlugin spellCheckPlugin = new
SpellCheckPlugin(); it throws a ClassNotFoundException:
com.swabunga.spell.event.SpellCheckListener

Does anyone knows how to solve it?  I addapted the file
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/tinymce-parent/tinymce-examples/src/main/java/wicket/contrib/examples/tinymce/FullFeaturedTinyMCEPage.javato
my needs.

*    at
wicket.contrib.tinymce.settings.SpellCheckPlugin.<init>(SpellCheckPlugin.java:47)
*
    at
com.jasp.ecommfwk.pages.forms.NewsletterForm.createToolbars(NewsletterForm.java:167)
    at
com.jasp.ecommfwk.pages.forms.NewsletterForm.inicializaComponentesForm(NewsletterForm.java:71)
    at
com.jasp.ecommfwk.pages.forms.NewsletterForm.<init>(NewsletterForm.java:54)
    at
com.jasp.ecommfwk.pages.panels.cadastro.CadastroNewsletterPanel.<init>(CadastroNewsletterPanel.java:14)
    at
com.jasp.ecommfwk.pages.panels.cadastro.CadastroPanel$8.getPanel(CadastroPanel.java:72)
    at
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.tabs.TabbedPanel.setSelectedTab(TabbedPanel.java:360)
    at
org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.tabs.AjaxTabbedPanel$1.onClick(AjaxTabbedPanel.java:64)
    at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.AjaxFallbackLink$1.onEvent(AjaxFallbackLink.java:73)
    at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxEventBehavior.respond(AjaxEventBehavior.java:166)
    at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.onRequest(AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.java:299)
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.listener.BehaviorRequestTarget.processEvents(BehaviorRequestTarget.java:105)
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:92)
    at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:1192)
    at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1271)
    at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1370)
    at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:501)
    at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:455)
    at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:288)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1089)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:365)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:712)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:503)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:827)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:511)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:210)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:379)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:226)
    at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:442)
*Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.swabunga.spell.event.SpellCheckListener*

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com