Another doubt about this subject.

I have overriden the addHeaders method like below.
How should I do to make wicket write the charset property/attribute?

    @Override
    protected void addHeaders() {

add(JavascriptPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(Index.class,"./javascript/jquery.js"));

add(JavascriptPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(Index.class,"./javascript/jquery.meiomask.js"));

add(JavascriptPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(Index.class,"./javascript/jquery.metadata.js"));
        add(CSSPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(Index.class,
"./common/layout/css/default.css"));
    }

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.meiomask.js"
charset="utf-8"></script>

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca> wrote:

> Thanks, thats perfect.
>
> I guess they are still working on the javadoc etc because there was no note
> anywhere I could find on that and nothing on the "How to do things with
> wicket" wiki page.
>
> - brill
>

> On 21-Feb-09, at 11:35 AM, Martijn Reuvers wrote:
>
>  Hi Brill,
>>
>> You can use: JavascriptPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(..).
>>
>> Martijn
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> It seems that in 1.4-SNAPSHOT "HeaderContributor.forJavaScript" among
>>> other
>>> is deprecated, but I am unable to find any documentation about what I
>>> should
>>> be using instead.
>>>
>>> What is the replacement for the methods in HeaderContributor?
>>>
>>> - Brill

"Two rules to succeed in life:
1 - donĀ“t tell people everything you know."
--------
We shall go on to the end.
We shall fight in France
We shall fightover the seas and oceans.
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air.
We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be
We shall fight on beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds,
We shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
We shall fight on the hills.
We shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill