Our next London Wicket Event will be on the evening of Wednesday, April 1st,
at Google.
Martijn Dashorst will be flyiing over from Holland for the evening; as well
as giving us a couple of interesting presentations, he will be signing your
copies of Wicket In Action. Manning are kindly sending over a few copies
too, so we'll be having another of our well-organised(?!) raffles.
Al has fixed a bigger room for us at Google, who have been kindly hosting
our events, but we do expect a fairly full auditorium again so
http://jweekend.com/dev/LWUGReg/ register  early.

Al and I (and Martijn, no doubt, this time) will also run a general Wicket
Q&A to wrap things up as usual.

We'll be getting in some hot Pizza for around 18:15 and then:
    *  http://jWeekend.com Cemal Bayramoglu :  Welcome/Introduction
    * Marc Ziman: My Agile Stack (Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL)
    *  http://wicketinaction.com Martijn Dashorst : Complex UIs With Wicket
    * Martijn Dashorst: Quality Control
    *  http://herebebeasties.com Al Maw : TBD
    * Al Maw & Cemal Bayramoglu: General Wicket Q&A
If you're not in a rush to get away join us for the customary visit to a
local pub straight after the Q&A.

We're lucky to attract a very good crowd and they say really nice things
about our events, so if you've never been, you'd most likely enjoy the
experience.

Full details and registration are at  at  http://jweekend.com/dev/LWUGReg/
the usual place  - don't forget to confirm (or cancel) your registration
using the link in the automated email.

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.com jWeekend