From: Swanthe Lindgren <swanthe.lindg...@megasol.se>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:12 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: test page rendering

Hi all
I have begun unit testing my wicket pages and one of the most basic
tests I want to do is to make sure each and every page can render
properly. The WicketTester.assertRenderedPage() looks like a good
approach but it doesnt seam to care about the HTML. If I remove a
wicket:id from the markupfile, the test is still passed.
Is this correct or might there be something else I have done wrong?

//Swanthe