sorry people.
i was trying all the time but i didn't see the class NonCachingImage

now it works

________________________________
Von: Arthur Leigh Allen <arthurleigh.al...@yahoo.de>
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 10. März 2009, 15:56:24 Uhr
Betreff: resource cacheable firefox/opera

Hi folks,

I've implemented a RemoteImage class which extends the Image class.
The method setCacheable works with Internet Explorer but neither with Firefox
nor with Opera.
If I load an image the first time, the correct image is shown.
When I try to load a different image (path is applied correctly), the old image
is shown.

What I'm doing wrong?
I'm using wicket 1.3.5.

===
public
 classRemoteImage extendsImage {
    publicRemoteImage(String id, finalString path) {
        super(id);

        Resource resource = newWebResource() {
            publicIResourceStream getResourceStream() {
                IResourceStream stream = newFileResourceStream(newFile(path));
                returnstream;
            }
        };

        resource.setCacheable(false);