Yes, because you no longer have the previous state... I have the same problem, but maybe some ideas for a solution.

- Brill

On 10-Mar-09, at 11:25 AM, Christian Helmbold wrote:

Instead of competing, why don't we set up a project some place and check both
solutions in under different packages?
We can then refactor them into one and take the best of both :)

I agree. Is there an existing place in the wicket project to do this?

I've discovered some troubles in my solution when multiple tabbed panes are used in one page. The state of other panels is not hold correctly in the URLs and so the tabbed panels influence each other.