From: Linda van der Pal [mailto:lvd...@heritageagenturen.nl] Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:24 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: DataView & Model

Did you use a CompoundPropertyModel on the page? If so, that would explain why it was looking for a setter with the name of the DataView.

Linda.

Douglas Ferguson wrote:
I just started using some code that was retired for awhile, so I'm not sure
what all changed around it and the behavior I'm seeing is really strange.

I have a DataView on my page and wicket is complain that my model object
doesn't have a getter for the id of the DataView.
I.E. DataView is called "alternateWebsites" and wicket is complaining that the
model object doesn't have getAleternateWebsites.

I'm confused as to what change would make a DataView itself call set/get
Model???
I'm also confused how the compound property model is even getting attached to
the DataView.

I was able to fix this with a setModel(new Model()) on the dataView. But that
seems awefully hackish.

Douglas