Unless I'm seeing double - this patch has two problems:

1 - It is the opposite of what was voted on.  The vote was to make
IModel<List<? extends E>> into IModel<List<E>>.  Your patch makes it
IModel<? extends List<? extends E>>.

2 - The patch causes compile errors that were not fixed.

I have unassigned myself from the task until those issues are addressed or I
have time to create my own patch.  The best solution would be for someone to
submit a proper patch that fixes the two problems above or explain to me
what I missed.

Thanks!

--
Jeremy Thomerson