If I declare
*private final* StringResourceModel labelCategoriaValue = new
StringResourceModel("categoria.label", *this, null, new* Object[] {
getLocale() });

The labelCategoriaValue is not a ResourceBundle.  The method signature
getString does not have input parameters.
So, as seems, it is not a ResourceBundle.