Hi,

yes, you can. Look at redirectToInterceptPage and continueToOriginalDestination methods from RequestCycle (iirc)

Cheers,

Istvan Farkas a écrit :
Hello all,

I am in a process of learning Wicket - great framework, I am super happy so
far. We will develop a small website soon, and there is a feature which I
don't know how to implement properly yet - maybe it is because the lack of
experience on my behalf. So I would like to ask for some pointers.

The site will have an online ordering form for a few products. The ordering
process will be really simple in the first version of the website - a simple
Wizard can take care of it, no problems. users will be able to register also
- another Wizard, still no problems.

Now the requirement is that visitors will be able to start the ordering
process, and they must log in or register only at the last step of the
ordering process. How can you do it in Wicket - can you simply save the
state of the ordering wizard, switch to the login / register wizard, and
upon completion, resume the ordering wizard in a "nice" way?

Thanks!

Regards, Istvan