PDiefent escreveu:
Adriano, I don't know what you mean. In my point of view the
LoadableDetachableModel representing the list with the names is updated, but
the property model representing the actual name not.
I'm using target.addComponent(nameDropDown) in the setWindowClosedCallback()
method and I'm setting the actual name in the onSubmit() method of the
AjaxSubmitLink in the modal window. But obviously there is something missing
Looks like lack of hashCode/equals implementation for the type used.
I suffered from exactly problem as you initially described... But in my case, however, equals() was implemented to always return false, and DropDownChoice calls it. Perhaps, your problem is different, but I don't know if it can happen due to different instances of objects created by LoadableDetachableModel so you had to correctly override this method, or is a totally different thing...

Adriano