Hi,

Our log file in production is showing a lot of these type errors:

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.PageExpiredException: Cannot find the
rendered page in session [pagemap=null,componentPath=1,versionNumber=0]
       at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:190)
       at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1246)
       at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1366)
       at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:498)
       at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:444)

Does anyone know what can cause this to happen? Also is there a way (maybe a
class or method I can override) to log the URLs that a user is hitting to
maybe narrow this down?

Thanks, Jason