I see this question has been posted before and searched around but I have
not seen any conclusive solution.

I am totally new to Wicket... We have a dynamic xml that contains UI and
data elements (text, radio, checkbox etc) which we need to convert to html
and then submit users selections etc. Basically a survey type of xml.

I understood that I have to use Panels, Repeaters and also implement
IMarkupResourceStreamProvider to provide my own html converted from xml via
xsl.

How do I then map my html to panels which wicket wants ? If there is a
template/example that would help.

I also read about wicket-qti which exactly addresses this kind of issue - is
that available ?

Appreciate help!
vasya