I apologize for this posting, but being a fellow wicket enthusiast who needs
some help, I wouldn't have minded seeing such a posting.  For our project, we
are implementing a new user interface.  The existing UI is written using
another java-based web framework, and many of the elements of the new interface
requires components (i.e. Modal popups, trees) that either do not exist in this
framework or are buggy.
Most of the application code is in the service layer and not the UI layer, so
given the vastly different UI, a total UI rewrite is necessary.

The project is to implement a newly redesigned UI using wicket.  The wicket UI
will interface with an already written suite of spring services that work with
hibernate to persist data to the database.  In addition to hibernate, the
spring services layer will integrate with Lucene.  Ideally, the person to do
this work is already familiar with wicket, spring, hibernate and Lucene.  Of
most importance is familiarity with wicket.

The work can be done remotely, and we will be working together (splitting out
the components, pages, etc) to deliver a new UI.  Delivery is slated for
mid-may.  Please email me (off the mailing list of course) if you are
interested, how your experience matches what i need and what your rate
requirements are.

Thanks, and I apologize for the non-development question.
Phillip