Some other suggestions:

Why go with the Wicket FX if you can have Wicket FX 2.0. Ready for Web 2.0!

Or... the Wacky Wicket, for inclusion in the Ubuntu Linux distro.

Or... Wicket Enterprise Release 4, the version that lags a few years in features but is 'supported'

Or... Wicky the Wicking

Or... Wicket4j

Or... YAWF! (Yet Another Web Framework)

Or... WTF! (Wicket The Framework)

In comparison, the original Wicket name seems a bit bland. Please consider my suggestions.

Regards,

Daan

Op 1 apr 2009, om 09:39 heeft Mikhail Fursov het volgende geschreven:

BTW JWicket FX might be better. You won't confuse it with Wicket.NET at
least!