I've pestered Cemal about it, as the (in)frequency of the event means that if someone cannot make it they have to wait for 2 months..I haven't got a camera/audio recording equipment myself but I'd be more than willing to do any necessary transcoding/editing and stick them on a webserver.

Y.

James Carman wrote:
It would be great if these events were video taped somehow (podcast?).
 For those of us in the US, we feel left out :(

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Martijn Dashorst