From: "Cristi Manole" <cristiman...@gmail.com>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2009 8:14:43 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: Communication between applications, one using wicket

Thanks for your feedback, guys. I don't like the idea of both writing to the
database directly, because I want the layers separated. I don't think either
application should know anything about the other's database.

I used Axis2 before, but at the moment i don't see how it can solve my
problem - meaning how to update some panel *without* doing some action
repeatedly until something worth displaying to the user happens.