I'm not sure if I understand this right, are you talking about
javax.swing.JOptionPane? While wicket shares some concepts with swing
and maybe the TreeModel classes, it has nothing to do with swing
except both are loosely based on the same principles, event driven
etc. So no, you cannot use swing components in a wicket application,
except you are talking about embedding an applet or something, which
would be a bad idea from my POV.

But maybe I misunderstood you.

bw,
Martin