Hi guys,

I've been fighting with trees for a week now and nearly have it doing what I
require.  However there is one thing I can't figure out.

-My tree is build using data from an external source.
-When I click a checkbox in the tree my tree model is completely
restructured based upon data from an external source.
-The tree is rebuilt from the root node downwards and the treemodel updated
via a call to it's setRoot() using the new root as the argument.

What I want is for the node that was checked to stay checked, that is,
persist across the tree update.  This obviously happens by default, that is,
without rebuilding the from the root node, but I don't know how to update
the tree without doing that.

Any ideas?